Learn about the most common signs and symptoms of pregnancy, including missed period.
Here are five signs that may indicate you’re pregnant:
- Missed period: This is usually the first sign that something is up. If you’re normally regular and suddenly your period is a no-show, it’s worth taking a pregnancy test.
- Nausea and vomiting: This “morning sickness” can strike at any time of day, and sometimes starts even before the missed period. It’s one of the most common early signs of pregnancy, though not everyone experiences it.
- Breast changes: Tenderness, enlargement, and darkening of the areola (the area around the nipple) can all occur in early pregnancy. These changes are due to increased hormone levels and usually subside after the first trimester.
- Fatigue: Feeling exhausted for no reason is another common early pregnancy symptom. Once again, this is due to hormonal changes, and should improve as your pregnancy progresses.
- Frequent urination: As the pregnancy hormone HCG begins to build up.
If you think you might be pregnant, book an appointment with us today for a free pregnancy test.